If you are pregnant or you have a baby and/or toddler in Tyneside and Newcastle, the Birth & Baby Cafe drop-in is for you.
There is plenty of space for toddlers to play and for crawlers to explore and there’s a comfortable space for babies and mums, who can drink tea, eat cake and chat.
Every third Wednesday of the month the North East Sling Library pays us a visit to answer all your questions about slings and carrying your baby.
It is informal and friendly and the cake is good!
And there is also a Sensory Den for the babies to enjoy
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- There is plenty of space for prams and car seats. And there is a kitchen area where you can help yourself to tea, coffee,.biscuits and cake.
- Babies – there is a baby area
- Toddlers – there are trikes, balls, equipment and toys which can be used in the hall. Parents can set this up as they need to for their children.
- Clearing up – some help at the end of the session would be appreciated
- £2 contribution per family – this pays for the refreshments and for the use of the community centre
It’s an informal group to chat, ask questions, get support if you need it, drink tea and eat cake!
For more information: